- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
bi women & lesbians don’t owe anyone private information about their past sexual/romantic partners or their lived experiences or when they realized they’re bi or lesbian. they don’t need to offer up that information about themselves to “prove” that they’re actually bi or lesbian.
if a bi woman says she’s bi but has a preference for women or for men, she’s bi. if a lesbian says she’s a lesbian but has dated men in the past, she’s a lesbian. if a bi woman used to ID as lesbian / if a lesbian used to ID as bi it doesn’t negate who they are. they will never have to supplement that information with “real” radical metrics or whatever and if you expect that of them then you’re a shitty person.
Madrid, Spain. September 2016.
Camera: La Sardina (https://shop.lomography.com/en/cameras/la-sardina-family)
Film: Color Negative 400 ISO 35mm (https://shop.lomography.com/en/films/35mm-film/lomography-color-negative-400-iso-35mm-3-pack)
- Basic Elements of Energy Work
- Choosing Your Energies
- Energetic Blockages
- Energy Clearing and Infusing
- Energy Feeds and Magic Fatigue and A Clarification
- Energy for Beginners Part I and Energy for Beginners Part II: Gathering, Raising, Storing, and Casting
- Energy Work and the Chakras
- Energy Work Masterpost
- An Energy Work Primer (You Don’t Have to “Feel” Anything)
- Protect Your Energy
- Sensation & Direction - A Beginner’s Guide to Energy Work
- Tired After Energy Work?
- Types of Energy: Air / Airy Correspondences | Earth / Earthy Correspondences | Fire / Fiery Correspondences | Water / Watery Correspondences | Practical Elemental Work
- Different Kinds of Visualization
- Having Trouble Visualizing?
- How to Visualize
- Magical Visualization - Some Basics
- Mistakes I Made with Visualization
- Simple Visualization Exercises
- Using Your Intent (an ask)
Charging / Enchanting:
- Charging 101: The Quick Basics
- Charging an Object
- Charging and Dedicating Stones and Crystals
- Charging Objects
- Enchanting Things with Touch
- Witch’s Guide to Charging
- Witch’s tl;dr Guide to Charging
- Witch’s Guide to Programming
- Witch’s tl;dr Guide to Programming
Energy Manipulation / Exercises:
- Animist Reset Ritual
- Banishing the Energies of Others
- Beginner Energy Manipulation Resource List
- Channeling Energy to Work Magic
- Competitive Magic
- Dispelling the Notion of “Bad” Energy and Learning a New Way to Recycle
- Energy Manipulation: Aura Shaping
- Energy Manipulation: God Energies
- Energy Manipulation: People and their Elements Part I and Part II
- Energy Manipulation: Polarization Habits (Don’t Make You a Bad Person), and How to Break Them
- Energy Manipulation Element Series: Air | Air/Fire | Earth | Earth/Fire | Earth/Water | Fire | Water | Element Posts F.A.Q.s
- Energy Practice
- Energy Work: Expansion vs. Contraction
- Energy Work - Distance Charging
- Energy Work - Elemental Nails
- Energy Work - Energetic Check
- Energy Work - Energy Ball
- Energy Work - Energy Cannonball
- Energy Work - Texting Predictions
- Energy Work - Tree in a Jar
- Energy Work and Making Contact
- The Fluffy Pillar and the Spheres
- Harnessing Sex Energy
- How to Energetically Cleanse an Item
- How to Send Energy to Other People
- Let’s Talk Basics: Directing Energy
- Method of Remote Viewing
- Personal Energy Cleanse
- Reflecting Negativity
- Scream Jars
- Sensing Energy Exercise
Shielding / Warding:
- Altering Shields
- Badass Things to Inspire Shields
- Checking and Repairing Shields
- Energy Warding
- Energy Work: Shielding
- Forming a Basic Shield - Creation and Sealing
- Fun with Auras (aka, Shielding)
- How to Undo Shields
- Magically Making Friends - Reforging Your Protections
- Personal Shielding
- Removing and Deactivating Shields
- Shielding/Transmuting and the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Shielding & Aura Manipulation
- Shielding and its Purpose
- Shielding for General Protection
- Shielding for Specific Protection
- Shielding vs Aura Manipulation
- Stacking Shields
- Stealth Shielding
- Transmuting Energy: An Alternative to Shielding
- Two-Sided Shielding
- Using External Power to Shield
- Witch’s tl;dr Guide to Shielding
- Airy Grounding Guide
- Beach Surf Grounding
- Gale Grounding
- Grounding (Energy Work Series Part 1)
- Grounding and the Root Chakra
- Grounding or ‘Earthing’
- Grounding Techniques
- Grounding Theory and Application
- Grounding via Aura
- Grounding with Pasta
- How Do I “Ground”?
- Notes on Being Grounded
- Release Grounding
- Sea Witchcraft: “Sinking”
- Witch’s Guide to Grounding
- Witch’s Guide to Grounding - Sturdy as Stone
- Witch’s tl;dr Guide to Grounding
- Centering and Grounding
- Energy Manipulation 101: Grounding and Centering, or That Thing Everyone/Book Says to Do But Never Really Explains Why…
- Grounding and Centering
- Witch’s Guide to Centering
- Witch’s Guide to Centering - Crystal Gem Fusion Dance
- Witch’s tl;dr Guide to Centering
- A Bit on Entities and Thoughtforms
- Creating a Physical Vessel for Your Thoughtform to Live In
- Creating a Thoughtform
- Creating Positive Thought Forms
- Destroying Your Thoughtform
- An Exercise to Help with Creating Mental Spaces for Thoughtforms
- An Exercise to Help with Creating Thoughtforms
- Have Your Thoughtform Go to Work
- Keeping Track of Your Thought-Forms
- Letting Your Thoughtform Die, Dealing with Thoughtform Injuries
- Projecting Your Thoughtform
- A Short Guide to Thouhtforms
- Technowitchcraft - Thoughtforms
- Thoughs on Thoughtforms
- Watching Your Thoughtform Grow
- What is a Thoughtform?
- What is a Thought Form?
After a two year long intensive research, I was able to collect information about dick sizes and shapes and how the astrological signs influence them. For this particular scientific investigation in this unexplored realm, I concluded that more accurate results could be collected through the use of several methods. The methods were primarily pretested to validate the use of those particular approaches. The used methods of research concluded surveys (through Snapchat, Skype Calls and Twitter DM’s), observations (on various cam boy sites) and even personal, intimate Interviews (through the help of apps, such as Grindr).
With the astrological foreknowledge on sexual intercourse, lust and the body, the consensus was to focus on the following areas:
- Sun Sign
- Mars Sign
- 8th house
The results (*Disclaimer: Genetics exist*):
- Size and girth: They’ll usually either have very short and less girthy dicks, or very big, juicy ones. It’s hard to find an Aries dominant (Sun, Mars 8th) who’s in between. You either don’t feel it or you start walking side to side.
- Shape: Not the most pleasing to look at for many people. They’re not clean cut dicks, but rather the kind of dick, where you can count the veins. They also often have a foreskin, that they can not fully pull back. Very distinctive is the fact, that their dicks are almost always shaped in some weird way/angle.
- Recap: They are rough and wild as fuck. Even if you don’t like the D at first, they’ll make you love it.
- Size and girth: It’s hard to find a Taurus that’s below average, but it is also almost as hard to find one that is highly above average. If you are not a total size queen, they have the perfect size for you. Almost all of them are girthy, definitely above average. (though proportion-wise, so do not expect a small guy to have a dick as girthy as a red bull can)
- Shape: Very clean-cut & straight. Very pleasing to look at, very good to suck on. Not really about shape, but they usually trim their bushes, but the trimmed hair make the dick even more appealing.
- Recap: They won’t ever disappoint you. Very sensual and attractive.
- Size and girth: Congrats Gemini Sun/Mars/8th house people! You guys are definitely above average (most of the time). Sadly, most of you guys also have pencil dicks.
- Shape: Mostly straight or banana-shaped. Not the best dicks in the zodiac, but DEFINITELY not the worst. Clean - looking.
- Recap: They know how to please you. Sneaky, charming, sexy.
- Size and girth: Usually really juicy, which makes everything better automatically. They’ll either have a slightly above average dick or a reaally small one. I’m sorry cancers. Your girth is alright though. But who cares anyways, they’re all bottoms.
- Shape: Nice to look at. As I said, very juicy. Either straight or banana-shaped.
- Recap: Great dicks to suck. There’s something special about their dicks. Cancers can be really kinky sometimes, so fun is guaranteed.
- Size and girth: You’d think all of them have huge dicks, but that is suprisingly not the case at all. A lot of them have really small ones. Maybe that’s why they have so many self esteem issues. The ones that don’t have small ones, are definitely above average. (7+ inches)
- Shape: Nothing too wild, nothing too weird. Dicks are usually straight, could be curved downwards.
- Recap: They know (!!!) how to seduce you, they’re literally one of the, if not the best at making the experience one you’ll never forget. They know what to say and they know what to do. You won’t give a damn about the dicks shape or size.
- Size and girth: Usually, petite, not the biggest dicks in the zodiac. Girth is proportion-wise alright.
- Shape: They have nice looking dicks. Probably the sign with the least deformed looking ones. Their dicks can look like Taurean dicks, which is supposed to be a compliment.
- Recap: Well, I guess they’ll try their best to please you. Many would describe them as boring, though that is not their dicks fault.
- Size and girth: There’s nothing to discuss here. Big long, girthy perfect dicks.
- Shape: Usually straight, some of them are curved left or right. The longer and cleaner looking versions of Taurean dicks.
- Recap: Not the most passionate lovers on earth, however they are charming, still really good at sex and usually have nice looking dicks too.
- Size and girth: The best dicks in the zodiac, don’t even try to argue with me. Big, long, girthy like the Libra dicks, however, Scorpio dicks look a bit rougher and realer, which is what you want in a perfect dick!!!
- Shape: PERFECT LOOKING. Girthy as fuck, really long, beautifully shaped (mostly straight or upwards curved).
- Recap: You wanna suck on that dick, till you make it cum. Besides Aries’, the most passionate lovers! Not as rough and wild as an Aries, but more emotinally intense sex, that will make you crave their dick at any time!
- Size and girth: Their dicks are really similar to Gemini dicks, their opposite sign. Really long dicks (longer than Geminis), not that girthy though.
- Shape: Juicy and clean looking. They usually have a long flaccid dick too.
- Recap: If you’re looking for size and quality sex, hunt a Sag dick. Though, do not get emotionally involved.
- Size and girth: As their fellow earth sign, Virgo, petite in size, but an average girth. Strong Saturn influence will not give one a huge dick (except genes say yes).
- Shape: Nice to look at. Not rough looking like an Aries or Aquarius dick for example. Either fully shaved or a full bush.
- Recap: If they care about you, they’ll try their best. Like Sagittarians, not emotionally involed in the act.
- Size and girth: They’ll usually have long dicks and good girth too. (But just like their opposite sign, Leo, cases of small dicks are not rare.)
- Shape: A bit rough looking, they may have the same foreskin problem as Aries’. Though, rough looking is always a compliment.
- Recap: Freaks in bed, definitely not boring. They can be real wild and hardcore.
- Size and girth: Often said to have the largest dicks in the zodiac. I don’t want to go that far, but they’re definitely (!) one of the bigger signs. Very girthy too!!
- Shape: Usually, curved upwards or simply straight. It’s somewhere inbetween rough and clean looking. Nevertheless, very good looking dicks.
- Recap: Not boring either, they can be real freaky. However, most of the time, it is more emotionally intense than physically.
WHAT YHE FUCK IS THIS
Stunning Lamps Shaped as Potted Plants
San Francisco-based designer Mariana Fernandez Folberg has composed lamps shaped as beautiful plants.
Her deep love for nature, especially potted plants, is translated in all of her creations; her realistic plants, complete with intricate leaves and veins, glow in the dark, illuminating its surroundings in a soft, nuanced glow. As an industrial designer, Folberg has always been fascinated by the world of Botany, something that she admits herself; she handcrafts each of these unique lamps, each element on the sublime lamps placed to serve a particular function. Her lamp series can also be seen as a study of different plant species where Folberg uses LED lights in the veins and stems of the plants to give off a pale green glow, something that is both eerie and beautiful, all at once.
See her Etsy profile here!
“ I discovered that when I believed my thoughts, I suffered, but that when I didn’t believe them, I didn’t suffer, and that this is true for every human being. Freedom is as simple as that. I found that suffering is optional. I found a joy within me that has never disappeared, not for a single moment. That joy is in everyone, always. ”— Byron Katie (via 10490000)
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)